FISHING GUIDE SERVICE
MUSKY, WALLEYE &
BASS FISHING TRIPS
Fish with the best
CAPTAIN MATT RALEY
WHY FISH WITH CAPT. MATT RALLY?
- Professional full-time guide and Outfitter
- U.S. Coast Guard OUPV licensed Capt.
- Licensed guide for 16 yrs. Full time guide 14yrs
- Tournament Pro (2017, 2019, 2020 PMTT champions)
- Featured on local, regional, and National hunting/fishing tv shows
- New 2021 Ramger 2360 bay boat w/ 300hp mercury motor ( won’t find a bigger or better fishing rig in the entire region)
- Seminar speaker ( musky clubs and sport shows)
- Understands how to catch fish with any ability level
- The knowledge of numerous lakes in the area
Professional Musky Fishing Guide
Many people ask “where do you fish?” Matt tells them that he fishes all over Vilas, Oneida, Forest, and Iron counties. One great thing about living in the area is that there are lakes around every corner with over 200 lakes in Vilas county that contain muskies. There are more musky lakes in Vilas county alone than the entire state of MN has. Besides musky trips Matt prides myself in being a great walleye and bass fishermen. He likes to switch things up and target a variety of species throughout the year so even if your not a musky fishermen he promises you he can get you on the species of your choice and be able to teach you a few tricks to increase your fishing success.
Small Mouth Bass Fishing
MUSKY TOURNAMENT PROFESSIONAL
Besides being a full-time hunting and fishing guide Capt. Matt Raley fishes the PMTT (Professional Musky Tournament Trail) and other high dollar musky tournaments. His partner Nate Osfar and himself are the top money winning teams in the last 6 years that they have fished together. Winning over a quarter million dollars in cash and prizes in that time. They won the PMTT championship in 2017, 2019, and 2020. They have found success in winning tournaments in multiple states. 2017 in Minnesota, 2019 in Iowa, and 2020 in Kentucky. These are water that they break down in just a couple days of pre-fishing. Just thing their knowledge base on their home waters.